Job Title: System Operation Engineer
Report To: Group Leader
With operations in 50 countries and 68,000 employees, our client is a world leader in Mission-critical information systems for the Aerospace, Defense and Security markets with its global network of 20,000 high-level researchers.
Our client's rich history goes back well over a century. Built slowly and with careful planning, the Group boasts remarkable cohesion and strength, and has often proven its ability to adapt its structures to prevailing conditions.
Leveraging a global presence and spanning the entire value chain, from prime contracting to equipment; our client plays a pivotal role in making the world a safer place. With the development in APAC, especially in China, they are looking for talents to join them.
1. Managing, maintaining and support of automatic control system for platform, data configuration and libraries developed across multiple geographical sites;
2. Performs technical/engineering tasks to define system configuration of system and subsystem according to customer requirements;
3. Presents configuration proposals and reports to customers and/or other engineering/management groups in clear, complete, concise and non-ambiguous terms;
4. Configure system databases;
5. Update, create, and maintain automated build scripts and processes;
6. Document Configuration Management procedures;
7. Defines or proposes configuration updates of processes and standards covering the work and its products based on knowledge of systems engineering and/or his technical specialty;
8. Handle some emergency to ensure the system configuration match customer requirements and safety operating principles / concepts for the product and smoothly operate on site.
1. Bachelor's Degree (Software Engineering, Electrical and Computer Engineering, or Computer Science) or equivalent
2. 4+ years of Software Configuration and Operation Management experience
1. Extensive experience with Configuration Management concepts and procedures including source code management, build and release management, administration and automation of builds, and generation of audits and metrics;
2. Has overview over the whole system VOBC, CBTC, ATS, Vehicle, Wayside, PMI, MAU;
3. Experience in the use of version control systems such as CVS;
4. Proven knowledge of best practices software development lifecycle;
5. Strong attention to detail;
6. Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
7. Experience working in a team environment;
8. Strong hands-on troubleshooting skills;
9. Fluent in English.
* Please send us your complete resume (in Chinese and in English) to: 'email@example.com'(Please replace "#" with "@")
* In the email subject please include the position name and job #
No Pingbacks for this post yet...
| China Job Links: |
China Recruitment Agency
China Payroll & Benefits Services
Payroll & Benefits local Chinese hire
Setup your operation fast and cheap
China Job Openings - LinkedIn
Join #1 LinkedIn China Career Group
Find more Chinese jobs and talent
Scan our qrcode