Job Title: Supplier Quality Engineer (SQE)
Report to: President of Asian Operations
Our client is Fortune 500 American enterprise with a history of outstanding performance, is the value leader in the portable heating and cooling market today.
They provide world class quality, innovative products and services; have various kinds of products, including portable high capacity air circulators to a full range of forced air and portable radiant heaters.
Now, with the development in APAC, especially in China, they are looking for talents to join in them.
The Supplier Quality Engineer (SQE) will report directly to the President of Asian Operations and interface with the US VP of Operations while supporting the overall Quality Management Systems at contracted manufacturing facilities. Accountable for ensuring Acceptable Quality Levels by the regulation of raw materials, assemblies, components, and finished goods through routine inspection and audit of assembly and manufacturing processes. Analyze and review quality reports to verify compliance, monitor performance and detect potential problems. Conduct Root Cause Analysis and recommend Corrective Action Plans to resolve deficiencies.
Verify that products comply with technical and regulatory specifications and meet customer requirements in a systematic, reliable method. Develop plans for improving and stabilizing production and related processes to minimize practices that cause defects. Monitor and report supplier performance to senior management. Collaborate with plant management to ensure continuous improvement initiatives are applied. Document and maintain quality process audit reports.
1. Monitor and report daily production levels and associated failure rates to the President of Asian Operations with copy to US VP of Operations
2. Track production levels to established shipping plan and report variances with recommended corrective action plan
3. Verify adherence to Incoming Quality Control procedures, Inline QC processes, QA testing and final inspection
4. Conduct random sampling inspections and evaluate quality system effectiveness using AQL sampling methodology
5. Resolve material issue conflicts and recommend supplier corrective actions
6. Validate component and BOM specifications
7. Undertake corrective and preventative action programs, from initiation to resolution of items.
8. Oversee production record keeping procedures, audit random sampling to ensure compliance with safety and regulatory standards
9. Collect and analyze data to track defective rates
10. Audit Supply Chain management to ensure materials compliance with RoHS/WEEE requirements. Work with Engineering and Manufacturing to ensure that all product documentation, marking, labeling, and packaging meet certification requirements including CSA, CE, GOST, UL, and RoHS/WEEE
1. Must have 3+ years of quality engineering work experience
2. Knowledge of CSA, CE, GOST, RoHS/WEEE directives preferable
3. Ability to read, interprets, and understands technical and non-technical documents including but not limited to contracts, product drawings, and product specifications. Must demonstrate attention to detail
4. Able to speak and write Mandarin and English. Ability to communicate in Korean helpful
5. Able to interface with technical and non-technical personnel such as engineers, manufacturing staff, vendors, certification consultants, testing lab personnel, and management
6. Must be free to travel to manufacturing facilities, supplier factories and offices, and management locations in China, Korea and the US
7. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, statistical analysis software, manufacturing software applications
1. Minimum BS in Engineering
2. Preferred BS in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
* Please send us your complete resume (in Chinese and in English) to: 'firstname.lastname@example.org'(Please replace "#" with "@")
* In the email subject please include the position name and job #
| China Job Links: |
China Recruitment Agency
China Job Openings - LinkedIn
Join #1 LinkedIn China Career Group
Find more Chinese jobs and talent