Job Title: VP Sales & Marketing
Report To: GM
Our client is a young entrepreneurial company that is on track to redefine the financial information market in China. With the expansion of China鈥檚 business and marketing, they are searching some excellent candidates.
1. Own all revenue generation and retention activities within the company.
2. Have direct management responsibility for Sales, Marketing, Account Management and Customer Services.
3. Working closely with colleagues and interfacing regularly with the market you will be responsible for defining, refining, and implementing our Go to Market strategy.
4. As part of the foundational leadership team for this start up company you will be a pragmatic, action oriented individual able to positively react to change and to opportunity.
5. Be an inspirational leader and communicator. Built an extensive network within the financial market.
6. Strategic planning, staff recruitment, retention and development,
1. Have five plus years experience working for a market leading international or domestic company with extensive involvement in the provision of tools and services to the financial markets.
2. Management experience will include the leadership of sales and marketing professionals; you will have held responsibility for leading strategic planning and definition and implementation of Go To Market strategy.
3. Be a well respected figure in the Chinese Financial community with an excellent professional network..
4. Strong general management skills; Experienced in building out both tactical and strategic plans (and budgets) for development and growth of the business.
5. Ability to stay on top of, and preferably to drive, market innovation and to identify opportunities to profit from them.
6. Sound commercial experience in the financial markets with specific understanding of workflow and its challenges.
7. Evangelist for application of new technologies in the work environment;
8. Highly inquisitive about the development of information management and analysis tools in the consumer and enterprise environment.
9. Excellent record of revenue growth; Able to quickly respond to shifting markets;
10. Fluent written and spoken Mandarin and English. Public speaking
* Please send us your complete resume (in Chinese and in English) to: 'email@example.com'(Please replace "#" with "@")
* In the email subject please include the position name and job #
No Pingbacks for this post yet...
| China Job Links: |
China Recruitment Agency
China Payroll & Benefits Services
Payroll & Benefits local Chinese hire
Setup your operation fast and cheap
China Job Openings - LinkedIn
Join #1 LinkedIn China Career Group
Find more Chinese jobs and talent
Scan our qrcode