Job Title: Director, Quantitative Analysis
Report To: VP Content and Research
Our client is a young entrepreneurial company that is on track to redefine the financial information market in China. With the expansion of China鈥檚 business and marketing, they are searching some excellent candidates.
1. This role will have direct responsibility for development and maintenance of financial models; and management of a team of programmers implementing such models.
2. You will need to work closely with sales and marketing division for development of customized products.
3. As part of the foundational leadership team for this start up company you will be a pragmatic, action oriented individual able to positively react to change and to opportunity. You will be an inspirational leader and communicator;
4. Develop and build complex financial models in order to manage financial guarantee risk. This role will primarily focus on developing, maintaining and supporting large scale financial models.
5. Developing, testing and implementing quantitative trading models; this will be based on quantitative data analysis rather than qualitative analysis.
6. Research strategies in equities and other markets.
7. Perform historical back testing to determine optimal strategy parameters.
8. Generate new indicator ideas;
1. PhD or Masters in physics, statistics, mathematics or operations research.
2. Minimum of a five year experience in quant/financial engineering, successful implementation of financial models big help. Candidates have oversea experience is preferred;
3. Exposure in global ficc/equity markets;
4. In-depth understanding of various financial models and their applications;
5. Updated knowledge of financial products, particularly in Chinese capital markets;
6. Strong general management skills;
7. Strategic planning,
8. Staff recruitment, retention and development,
9. Highly motivated to build state-of-art system
10. Able to quickly respond to shifting markets;
11. Fluent written and spoken Mandarin and English.
* Please send us your complete resume (in Chinese and in English) to: 'email@example.com'(Please replace "#" with "@")
* In the email subject please include the position name and job #
No Pingbacks for this post yet...
| China Job Links: |
China Recruitment Agency
China Job Openings - LinkedIn
Join #1 LinkedIn China Career Group
Find more Chinese jobs and talent