Job Title: Hardware Quality Assurance Engineer
Report To: QA Manager
Our client is a world leader in Signal Systems for public transport. It successfully completed many metro projects for numerous cities around the world.
With the development in APAC, especially in China, they are looking for talents to join them.
This role will be responsible to perform hardware quality assurance and site quality activities for Rail Signaling systems.
1. Perform HQA activities according to the QA standard procedures and Establish QA plan and Inspection & test plan (ITP);
2. Verify that the activities relevant to the products and services provision are in accordance with the defined processes and procedures?
3. Conduct in-process audits on the hardware development processes and perform QA daily check and submit monthly QA report, conduct HQ-review, including the review of quality requirement in contract, hardware requirement, preliminary/detailed/final design, hardware documents, submit review comments and follow the nonconformities to closure;
4. Perform external audits especially consortium partners/suppliers, conduct site inspection/audit and submit inspection/audit report and Factory Acceptance Inspection, Source Inspection, Receiving Inspection, and Final Inspection;
5. Be familiar with company organizational standard processes defined by EPG To identify the nonconformities and direct relevant people to correct and improve them.
6. To has good communication skill to make the opposing party to accept your suggestions;
7. To become a highly productive member and team player.
8. To be able to work efficiently and shoot troubles effectively under pressure or in emergency case.
1. Bachelor Degree or above in B.Sc. Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, automotive, aerospace or similar or equivalent.
2. Minimum 3 year experience in related area with multinational companies;
3. Knowledge of local electrical design standards and Rich QA experience and strong QA skill;
4. Internal Auditor of ISO 9000 is preferred;
5. Fluent in written and verbal English language.
* Please send us your complete resume (in Chinese and in English) to: 'firstname.lastname@example.org'(Please replace "#" with "@")
* In the email subject please include the position name and job #
No Pingbacks for this post yet...
| China Job Links: |
China Recruitment Agency
China Payroll & Benefits Services
Payroll & Benefits local Chinese hire
Setup your operation fast and cheap
China Job Openings - LinkedIn
Join #1 LinkedIn China Career Group
Find more Chinese jobs and talent
Scan our qrcode