Job Title: Finance Manager
Report To: Area Controller
Our client is the global leader in machines (laser, mechanical and computer-controlled), consumables, software, and services for the engraving and permanent marking industry. With the expansion of China鈥檚 business and marketing, they are searching some excellent candidates.
1. Responsible for all financial and fiscal management aspects of company operations in the region;
2. Create, coordinate, and evaluate the financial programs and supporting information systems of the company to include budgeting, tax planning, real estate, and conservation of assets.;
3. Ensure the financial books and operations comply with the local legal, tax and accounting policies for PRC reporting and to IFRS;
4. Represent the company in front of Banks, Government Agencies and other third parties;
5. Guide the sales assistants to review and examine the contract and the sales invoice; Oversee the approval and processing of revenue, expenditure, and position control documents, department budgets, mass salary updates, ledger, and account maintenance and data entry.
6. Maintenance and review of all financial policies and procedures;
7. Coordinate the annual external audit of the financial statements of the unit.
8. Develop the Financial and Accounting team;
9. Analyze cash flow, cost controls, and expenses to guide business leaders. Analyze financial statements to pinpoint potential weak areas.
10. Establish and implement short- and long-range departmental goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
1. University and Master Degree or equivalent.
2. Must have worked for a Western company with a thorough understanding of manufacturing operations in China.
3. Seeking a minimum of 6+ years experience in a management position in finance and accounting functions.
4. Excellent knowledge of PRC GAAP and IFRS.
5. Accounting qualifications such as CPA a strong advantage.
6. Excellent written and spoken English skill. Excellent PC skill.
7. Work experience with a "big four" accounting firm is preferred.
* Please send us your complete resume (in Chinese and in English) to: 'email@example.com'(Please replace "#" with "@")
* In the email subject please include the position name and job #
No Pingbacks for this post yet...
| China Job Links: |
China Recruitment Agency
China Payroll & Benefits Services
Payroll & Benefits local Chinese hire
Setup your operation fast and cheap
China Job Openings - LinkedIn
Join #1 LinkedIn China Career Group
Find more Chinese jobs and talent
Scan our qrcode