Job Title: Finance Manager (_Great China)
Our client has over 70 years experience of supplying specialist chemicals to the construction industry. By concentrating on innovation and service to the customer, it now leads the way in specification selling into the construction chemicals market. This wealth of experience is gained from our worldwide presence in more than 20 countries, with exports to a further 50 countries. Their main customers are building, civil engineering and specialist contractors, served by a proactive and knowledgeable sales team. They also provide advice to architects and engineering consultants on the specification and use of the systems. They are supported by a global network of industry specialists, research laboratories and manufacturing facilities.
It is the leading supplier of high quality, cost effective systems for construction, protection and repair of concrete structures. With the development in Asia, they are welcome more talent to join in.
Report To: General Manager (Great China), Regional Financial Controller, North Asia
Location: ___Guangzhou __________
1. Supports regional VP in ensuring that all Operating Companies in the region deliver the required performance.
2. Provide effective supervision over the finance function of operating companies in the region.
3. To manage the accounting, information technology and information systems policies ensuring that the organisation is provided with effective financial management and management information systems and to participate in the formulation and implementations of the company鈥檚 strategic plans particularly those pertaining to finance and systems.
4. To ensure that the company complies with the statutory, professional and the group requirements in the areas of accounting, finance, human resources, computing, company secretarial and insurance.
5. Defines and proposes financial systems, management information systems and policies to management
6. Ensures that effective financial control is exercised over working capital through credit control policy, expenditure, minimising risk through proper insurance
7. Ensures that the company complies with group requirements in production of management accounts, statutory accounts, budgets, forecasts, audit of accounts and evaluation of capex
8. Manages the company鈥檚 information technology and information systems to ensure that the company needs are identified and met
9. Participates in overall management by providing financial input to company management in arriving at business decisions
10. Investigates and negotiates for adequate provision of banking and financial facilities for the company in consultation with the CFO of the group
11. Keeps proper record of all the transactions of the company like sales, purchases, expenses, payments, receipts etc and to administer payroll for employees
12. Ensures compliance of local laws as related to running of business and Mercantile laws applicable to the group
13. Keep up to date with all local tax legislation and to advise group of strategies to minimise local tax exposure
1. A bachelor degree major in Finance/Accounting is must.
2. Close to 5 years of post qualification experience in multinational industrial groups with exposure to manufacturing organizations
3. Working experience in Great China will be preferred.
4. Should have professional accountancy qualifications (i.e. ICAEW, ICAI, ACCA, CIMA, CPA).
5. Strong understanding of overall financial functions;
6. Should have working skills in an ERP system. HSE awareness and commitment towards the HSE policies
7. Be able to demonstrate strong management accounting skills and have worked at senior level managing financial and management accounts.
8. Must have excellent command of the English language, both written and spoken with good communication skills.
9. The candidate also must be honest, analytical, sharp eyes for details, critical and well versed with local accounting practices and conversant with local account reporting requirements.
10. Strong interpersonal and communication skills, necessary IT skills, full knowledge with Finance /Accounting software.
11. Good cooperation skills in cross culture environments.
12. Exposure to consolidation systems like Hyperion
13. Exposure to business intelligence tools (Cognos, Brio, Business objects and the like)
14. Knowledge of Hong Kong Taxation. Knowledge of Labour Laws in China
* Please send us your complete resume (in Chinese and in English) to: 'email@example.com'(Please replace "#" with "@")
* In the email subject please include the position name and job #
No Pingbacks for this post yet...
| China Job Links: |
China Recruitment Agency
China Payroll & Benefits Services
Payroll & Benefits local Chinese hire
Setup your operation fast and cheap
China Job Openings - LinkedIn
Join #1 LinkedIn China Career Group
Find more Chinese jobs and talent
Scan our qrcode